TRIVENTO MALBEC PRIVATE RESERVE MENDOZA 75cl

$26.06
$39.43

Trivento Private Reserve sources from the finest Malbec grown at the Andes foothills. Cherries and raspberries combined with an oak-aged elegance, embodies this lovely Malbec from Mendoza's privileged traditional vineyards. 40% of the wine is then aged for 8 months in French Oak barrels while the other 60% sits for 6 months in stainless steel tanks. After blending the wine is then further aged for 5 months in bottle.

Related Items


Sign Up For 10% OFF